Water filtration vacuums seem to be the rave of the moment. One may wonder, why are they so unique? What sets them apart from other cleaners? Well they have a lot of distinguishing features but one feature which clearly stands out is the fact that they use water as the filter, making it easy for them to filter things out a bit quicker; without losing suction. Unlike normal cleaners, the dirt sucked up by the vacuum goes into the water instead of being trapped in a filter. However, their usefulness is maximized when you are able to pick out the best water filtration vacuum cleaners.
The use of water filtration system by the vacuum cleaner reduces the need for users to constantly replace filters. You just need to clean out the canister tub and empty the water anytime you are done with the vacuum cleaner. These water filtration vacuums often come in the shape of robotic vacuums, serving several kinds of floors, ranging from carpets to laminate floors.
Do you have below issues when you pick a water filtration vacuum?
- Are you someone who is just hearing about water filtration vacuum cleaners for the first time?
- Do you have issues understanding what they really are?
- Are you finding it hard picking the right water filtration vacuums for your home?
If your answer to any of the above questions is a ‘yes’, then this article is for you. In this article, we will be exploring the water filtration vacuum industry, taking a look at some of the best model in the industry, like The Sirena 2- Vacuum newest model, an exclusive deluxe bonus package by Royal Line Pro. The Quantum Water Filtration Vacuum Cleaner, The Bissell Big Green Vacuum Cleaner, The Rainbow E2 Vacuum Water Filtration System and a host of other really good water filtration vacuums. Sit tight and have a good read!
Table of Contents
- 1 Why Need A Water Filtration Vacuum?
- 2 How to Choose a Water Filtration Vacuum?
- 3 Comparison Table
- 4 Sirena 2-speed Vacuum Newest Model – Best Water Filtration Vacuum Model
- 5 Quantum Water Filtration Vacuum Cleaner – Wet Dry Vacuum, Air Purifier, No Filters
- 6 Bissell 7700 – Big Green Complete – Home Deep Cleaning System
- 7 Rainbow E2 Vacuum Water Filtration – High Quality
- 8 H20 Vac Turbo Water Filtration Vacuum Cleaner
- 9 Karcher Water Filtration System Vacuum Cleaner
- 10 Kalorik Pure Air Vacuum – Handful
- 11 Euroflex Monster Wet/Dry Water Filtration Vacuum Cleaner Ds 6.000
- 12 Shark CW240 Bagless Water Filtration Vacuum
- 13 Conclusion
Why Need A Water Filtration Vacuum?
Water Filtration Vacuums have started to gain recognition within the cleaning industry. The fun part is, users have lots of options to pick from, as there is an abundant supply of models by manufacturing companies. Choosing the ‘one’ becomes an issue.
- Great For Home with Allergies – If they have water filtration, then they are perfect for homes where anyone has an allergy. The water sucks up the dust and other allergies thus eliminating them totally.
- Great for Spills – These machines also work well for everyday spills as they easily suck up spills (milk or any liquid) and vacuum whatever the milk was meant for, at the same time.
- No more clogged filters – The elimination of this will not only help your vacuums last longer, it will also save you the stress of always cleaning up filters.
- Great for Pet hair – A water filtration vacuum does a great job at pet hair. Pet hair will be trapped in the water. So if you have kids or pets, you would like to shop a water filtration vacuum.
- Purify the air – A water filtration vacuum cleaner could wash the air in your home as an air purifier.
Knowing the merits of having a water filtration vacuum is one thing, deciding on the brand to go for, is a different ball game. This is because all of these brands are unique in their own way, so settling for one can be a bit difficult. Like always, we have got you covered, let’s give you some tips to help you reach a decision.
How to Choose a Water Filtration Vacuum?
When it comes to settling for a water filtration vacuum, you might get spoiled for choice. However, you have to be aware of their distinguishing features so you can pick the best one for you. Basically, here some factors you need to consider:
- Consider the Financial Capacity – Better still, draft a budget. We all splurge once in a while but when making decisions as serious as how you get to clean home, you should probably draw up a budget. This will keep your check and narrow your search a little. If you want something inexpensive, you would probably let go of features like Wi-Fi connectivity and fancy brush roll.
- Consider the Kind of Tasks Involved – Some water filtration vacuums can properly clean carpets better, some wet-mob best in addition to vacuuming, while others clean bare floors very well. You just have to consider the floors you will be cleaning, how big your home is (For mobility reasons) and make sure you can maintain the specs of the robot. Once you have these all figured out, then you can worry about going for robots with special features like voice control instead of remote control, or models with inexpensive magnetic strips and how long the battery life lasts. Most of these models are so advanced they only require a bit of programming from your end and they can clean up the entire room.
- Consider your comfort – If you are all about convenience, You could also go for models that come with apps for better control and scheduling. These models just require perfect programming and they can handle everything, mapping out where they have cleaned in the process. Generally, some models are better than others, for instance, some vacuum pet hair better, it all boils down to your budget.
Here is a brief comparison between the features of the several models we consider good enough for you. Take a look at their similarities and differences and take your best pick!Other Vacuums worthy of mention include
|Models||Best of Best - Sirena 2-speed Newest Model||Best Value - Quantum||Bissell 7700 – Big Green Complete||High Quality - Rainbow E2||H20 Vac Turbo||Karcher DS 6.000||Kalorike Pure Air|
|Filtration||Water and HEPA||Just Water||Water filtration + Secondary filter + HEPA filter||Water and HEPA||Water and HEPA||Water and HEPA||Water and Air|
|Corded Battery||Corded 21ft||Corded||Corded 18ft||Corded||Corded||Corded||Corded|
Sirena 2-speed Vacuum Newest Model – Best Water Filtration Vacuum Model
This is a state of the art cleaning system at a very reasonable price. The Sirena comes with almost all the attachments you will require, good fragrance and a warranty that spans several years. The Sirena has featured in the trigger-operated system, when you clean, you could spin the brush roll on the carpets, stopping whenever it comes in contact with hardwood floors.
The only off thing about the product is the weight. Let’s look at some features of the beautiful piece:
- The Sirena Features a 21ft cord
- It is bagless, using water and HEPA Filtration
- Contains a 6ft Hose
- The machine is about 21lbs
- Brushroll is in place
- Serena comes with a power nozzle known as the Sirena power nozzle
- There is also a number of attachments available, like the upholstery tool, inflation tool, turbo brush, crevice tool and a floor brush
Pros and Cons
The machine has a number of advantages including:
- Based 2 Speed Vacuum Cleaner
- Water + HEPA filtration
- Deep Clean at Carpet
- Great For Pet Hairs
- 100% Cleaning Efficiency
- Reduces Allergies
- Purifies The Air
- Eliminates Odors
Below video will show you how the Sirena water filtration vacuum cleans the pet hair.
The visible cons about the machine are that the machine is very bulky; also, despite how cost effective it is, it is considered expensive by some as the company utilizes the aid of a number of authorized dealers for their sales.
Why the Sirena Is the Best
The Sirena no doubt considered the best model when it comes to vacuums. Designed by a Canadian Company, the vacuum provides a 100% uncompromised airflow that makes for a thorough cleaning. The Sirena does not require any chemicals and it comes with a number of attachment heads and nozzles which it utilizes to clean up surfaces in the home.
Here are some reasons we consider Sirena the best:
- As a bagless water vacuum, it helps clean up homes, thoroughly, picking up dirt and allergens along the way.
- The model also comes with a 10-years warranty which is way longer than that of others. Only the Rainbow E2 model comes close, with an 8-year warranty.
- It comes with a large water reservoir, meaning you do not have to refill often.
|2014 BRAND NEW SIRENA 2 SPEED VACUUM W/ POWER NOZZLE+ RAINBOW E2 FRAGRANCE *BEST||41 Reviews||Check Price|
Although the Sirena is a really charming model, there are several other good choices and they include:
Quantum Water Filtration Vacuum Cleaner – Wet Dry Vacuum, Air Purifier, No Filters
The Quantum Vac is one which can do just about anything. The vacuum features a dry pickup, an air purifier that functions independently and a blower. The machine does not only clean your floors, it equally purifies the air, acts as a leaf blower, fills the air with nice fragrance, cleans up wet spills.
It comes in a small package with an even smaller water basin and brush roll, which gets really tasking sometimes, otherwise, the vacuum is a nice one. The vacuum is highly versatile, with a power setting that is adjustable and the ability to perform unique functions. On the other hand, the product can only take in little debris, with a brush that is not quite strong and loud sound emission.
Quantum water filtration vacuum has the following features:
- Powerful air suction with advanced water filter, not more clog compares to traditional filters.
- The vacuum has an onboard timer and air purifier.
- The Quantum vacuum also has a dusting brush, crevice tool, hard surface broom and a brush roll.
- The machine is corded and bagless.
- Quantum also comes with water filtration and a 10ft Hose
- Weighs about 12Ibs
Pros and Cons
- The vacuum comes with a 5-year full warranty.
- Very cost effective
- The only maintenance required of homeowners is emptying the water basin
One disadvantage that stands out is the fact that the Product’s brush roll is not adjustable nor does it turn off, thus making it good for the hardwood floors or homes in need of light vacuums.
Another down part of the product is that most of these functionalities become too bulky for the product, it clearly does not handle everything; this sometimes makes it a risky buy; yet sellers leverage on these features as sale gimmicks.
Apart from these, this machine has a host of attachments that make it quite valuable to homeowners.
|Quantum Water Filtration Vacuum- Wet Dry Vac, Air Purifier, No Filters (Blue)||5 Reviews||Check Price|
Bissell 7700 – Big Green Complete – Home Deep Cleaning System
Bissell is considered a big brand all by itself. Brands like this, although they never enter into some niches viewed as the high end; break barriers when they do. This vacuum Bissell Big Green Complete, another water-filtrating vacuum, is a really great solution for pet owners. It is greate for carpet and pet hair. Though the model name contains “Green”, but it’s not meaning that it’s green color, this model has three colors: Gray, Black, Clear.
The Big Green Complet featured in its 3-stage water filtration system, clean the carpet in deep. Stage 1: The water filtration captures large specks of dirt; Stage 2: The secondary filter captures smaller particles; Stage 3: The HEPA media filter pure the air and then back into your home.
The Bissell Brand is already known for their consistency in dishing out premium quality products. The product is therefore low risk not just because of this, but because it is affordable with great cleaning functionality.
This model is a canister design which allows users to push it around through wheels.
- Water filtration + Secondary filter + HEPA filter
- The vacuum has an 18ft cord, as well as a built-in heater. So it’s good for carpets deep cleaning.
- Good at hard floors cleaning for its dry vacuum (not steam)
- Machine contains several attachments like a like a tough stain tool, crevice tool, turbo brush tool and a bare floor tool.
- Weighs about 18.71Ibs
- Has an 18ft Hose and contains brush roll
- Include three bottle floor cleaner
Pros and Cons
The product’s pros and cons include:
- Affordable price
- Deep cleaning abilities
- Easily maneuverable
- The water filtration tower is easy to wash
Its only downside is the fact that the machine can be a bit bulky, thus making it difficult for it to be used in big homes.
|BISSELL Big Green Complete Home-Cleaning System, 7700 - Corded||150 Reviews||Check Price|
Rainbow E2 Vacuum Water Filtration – High Quality
Rainbow is a popular brand in the cleaning industry. The brand is known to produce premium quality items and the E2 is nothing short of that. The machine uses water and HEPA Filtration to purify air, using premium quality water filtration to remove dust, dirt, and allergens.
This kind of water filtration vacuum comes with a height adjustment bar which gets to dust, dirt and allergens ways quicker than other machines. Apart from that, it has the ability to reach corners other machines cannot. Releasing only clean air, it keeps all the dirt it picks up, inside the chamber.
- Uses water and HEPA Filtration
- Adopts the use of two hoses, a wet and a dry one
- Weighs about 14.5Ibs
- Practically comes a close second after the Serena.
Pros and Cons
- Has a long-standing warranty of about 8years
- Gets dirt quicker than other machines because of its height adjustment bar
- Reaches places other machines cannot.
- The machine is said to be quite durable.
The major problem people have with this product is the fact that it is way too expensive.
|Rainbow Model E2 Type 12 (Black) Complete Cleaning System||52 Reviews||Check Price|
H20 Vac Turbo Water Filtration Vacuum Cleaner
This machine is a very distinct one which comes with the ability to vacuum thoroughly by trapping dirt as well as harmful allergens under water, through its acqua chamber.
The H20 vac is designed to effectively handle all cleaning requirements within a home. The machine comes with an adjustable suction level that makes effective cleaning possible.
This vacuum cleaner has the following features:
- Contains a unique Aqua-Force technology with a sealed acqua chamber
- Has a canister design that comes with a telescoping handle
- Adjustable crevice brush that lets you reach different angles
Pros and Cons
The H20 vac has the following merits;
- An adjustable suction that gives it an edge over other vacuums
- Affordable pricing
- Has a lightweight
On the off side, the Vac’s weak warranty is a huge turn-off.
|H20 Vac Turbo Water Filtration System Vacuum Cleaner||48 Reviews||Check Price|
Karcher Water Filtration System Vacuum Cleaner
The Karcher features;
The Karcher is a Japanese product that is considered really nice for people with allergies. This is because the vacuum thoroughly sucks up dirt, dust and allergens. The vacuum is good for hard floors, carpets, corners and textile surfaces.
- A soft grip handle which usually gives users a firm grip on the machine
- A suitable dry floor nozzle and crevice nozzle
- A water and HEPA filter
Pros and Cons
The Pros include;
- The Karcher has a lightweight, weighing about 7.5kg without accessories
- Works effectively for the home with anyone who has allergies
One prominent disadvantage is the cost of the machine; which is quite expensive.
Kalorik Pure Air Vacuum – Handful
The Kalorik Pure Air Vacuum Cleaner is quite a handful. With limited features and pure concentration on the cleaning abilities; this vacuum makes our list because it is not only quite handy; it is also very affordable. The vacuum cleaner has a water basin, with a very large capacity, which lets it vacuum rooms without the need to constantly refill on water.
This very simple vacuum cleaner is quite lightweight, thus moving it up and down a building is not too much of a hassle. Although it does not have very strong crevice tool and floor brush, it’s a very handful, and could get to any surface at all; make up for all of that. It is simple, with a very high mobility rate and works on both carpets and hardwood. It is a great way to get introduced into the water filtration vacuum cleaning niche.
- Water + Foam filtration
- The handle is telescoping
- Long hose
- The machine is corded and bagless
- Weighs about 14.3lbs
- the vacuum cleaner has a 10ft Hose.
- Comes with a full indicator
- A 2in1 Floor brush and a Crevice
Pros and Cons
The merits include:
- The Vacuum Cleaner has a large debris capacity
- Has very low sound emission
- The considered machine is considered quite affordable.
The cons include a weak brush roll, the capacity may not always be what you require and it is unable to perform a number of functions.
|Kalorik Blue Pure Cleaner Air-Water Filtration Vacuum||92 Reviews||Check Price|
Euroflex Monster Wet/Dry Water Filtration Vacuum Cleaner Ds 6.000
This vacuum, which is basically a dual-purpose vacuum, is considered highly useful as it can handle a number of cleaning duties. The vacuum comes with a canister that uses a water filtration technology that works in stages; allowing for different power controls so each task can be handled successfully.
The Eurolex vacuum features;
- Several accessories, including; a wet brush, crevice too, extension tube, floor brush and an upholstery brush.
- Shuts off automatically when its debris chamber gets saturated.
The Euroflex Monster Vac’s long list of accessories gives it an edge over other machines, but the fact it only has a 1year limited warranty is a minus.
Shark CW240 Bagless Water Filtration Vacuum
Basically, the Shark CW240 vac has a 3-in-1 feature which lets it act as a wet vacuum, a turbo suction dry vac and a stain extractor. This feature allows it to clean wet spill, vacuum carpets and hard surfaces as well.As a result of this, the Shark CW240 vac is considered suitable for a wide range of cleaning activities; requiring only that users clean and empty the canister when they are done.
Sirena 2-speed Vacuum Newest Model – The best of best:
This model is clearly the best. The bonus package from Royal Line which comes with extra air purifiers, aroma therapy machines guaranteed to keep your home smelling and feeling ever fresh. This is one way buy sure to keep all the dirt and dust away, while keeping your family safe from allergies.
Quantum Water Filtration Vacuum – The Best value
This comes a close second to the Sirena as long as good packages go. The very sleek nature of the Quantum Vacuum does not only make it very light, it also makes the machine appear quite futuristic. This is definitely what distinguishes this machine from other vacuums.
The Bissell Brand is already is big one. This fact instills confidence in buyers. As a big brand they are consciously looking for ways to keep their customers impressed and with the Big Green Water Filtration Vacuum, they are steps to achieving this. The vacuum comes with several attachments like a tough stain removal tool, which makes it able to perform deep cleaning activities. This is definitely a plus to the system.
This is another household name. The machine is a unique one, being that it has two hoses, a wet and a dry one. These hoses are why the Rainbow is considered very versatile. The warranty is another reason. Being 8year long, you can rest assured the machine will be serving you and your home for a very long time.
This model is a good buy, no doubt. The fact that it comes with an acquaintance chamber which allows it team dirt effortlessly is one factor that enables it clean thoroughly. Its adjustable suction feature is also another plus, something that is barely obtainable in other brands.
The Karcher vacuum, a very light weight vacuum is another good buy on our list. Cleaning is way better when you have got a good grip on the vacuum and the Karcher machine, with its soft grip handle offers users that. The vacuum is also most recommended for individuals and homes with allergies, if you belong here, you should probably get one too!
The Kalorike has very unique cleaning abilities. The vacuum has a large basin, unlike other vacuums. This large basin makes it possible to perform a wide variety of cleaning duties and contain way more debris than some other vacuums can. The machine also performs its cleaning activities without heavy sound emission; something users really seem to fancy.
Karcher Water Filter Vacuum Cleaner DS 6.000
This dual purpose vacuum does not only vacuum wet and dry floors, it also has the ability to put itself off when it’s done cleaning; fancy right? Thought so too. The canister also performs duties in stages using a special water filtration technology, so each task is handled successfully, one at a time.
This one stands out all by itself. The vacuum’s 3-in-1 system which lets it clean stains, clean dry floors and even wet one is one feature that shows users that the vacuum has got them all covered. Now all you need to worry about is emptying the canister, the vacuum handles the rest.
Over time water filtration vacuum cleaners have started to gain ground within the cleaning industry. They are not only neat but they clean floors effortlessly. They obviously do a better job than your regular vacuum cleaners and they filter air as well. Although they cost a bit more than your regular vacuums, they are totally worth the investment. Just pick out one which you feel would be great for you and enjoy!