Cleaning up your home using a large vacuum could be a problem, particularly the moment you have to carry it up the steps or even access tough, hard-to-reach areas. Due to the power of modern technology, fortunately, modern-day lightweight vacuums can easily help get rid of those concerns.
Lightweight vacuums are definitely coming to be a home favorite as companies are actually including more functions. These modern-day equipment are created to be a lot more compact, more convenient to carry, and easier than outdated heavy vacuums.
With the increase of lightweight vacuums offered out there these days, it could be challenging to pick the very best lightweight vacuum for your requirements as well as budget plan. In this article, we want to help you get the best possible idea of the options you can find today and that way you can make the best-informed decision on what would the best lightweight vacuum be for you.
Table of Contents
- 1 6 major reasons you really want to take into consideration to purchase a lightweight vacuum cleaner
- 2 BEST LIGHTWEIGHT VACUUMS BRIEF TABLE
- 3 BEST VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY – Bissell 9595A CleanView Bagless
- 4 PERFECT FOR LIVING SPACES OF ANY SIZE – Eureka NES210 Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel
- 5 MOST RELIABLE CORDED STICK VACUUM – Shark Rocket Ultra-Light HV302 Corded Bagless
- 6 BEST SUCTION CORDLESS VACUUM FOR CARPETS – Dyson Cyclone V10
- 7 BEST FOR DEEP CLEANING WALL TO WALL CARPETS – Oreck Commercial XL Commercial XL2100RHS
- 8 BEST BUDGET-FRIENDLY – Eureka NEN110A Whirlwind
- 9 BEST OF THE BEST HANDHELD VACUUM – Dyson v7 car and boat Cord-Free Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
- 10 BEST OF THE BEST STYLISH ROBOT VACCUM – ILIFE A6 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
6 major reasons you really want to take into consideration to purchase a lightweight vacuum cleaner
They are actually conveniently portable— These vacuums are simply made from lightweight parts thus are much smaller as well as lighter which in turn allows a much easier lift, pull or push while cleaning up without applying a lot of effort or perhaps triggering pain. This helps make them perfect for men and women with back issues, older people, those with medical issues such as arthritis and osteoporosis and also those limited to wheelchairs. Many of them are actually cord-less therefore could be used to clean up everywhere without being really limited to a certain distance by power cords.
More compact hence less complicated storage— Compact vacuums eat up quite minimal space, therefore, you will definitely not require to allocate additional storage space thus minimizing costs. They might conveniently fit in a corner, under a bed, in a small cabinet or closet or even on a rack as the majority of them are conveniently collapsible and do not have lengthy cords that are actually difficult to store.
Easy to use — Looking for a cleaning device that is lightweight, easily portable, small and also occupies very little space will make it less complicated to use. These may be actually lifted to convenient heights so as to vacuum other places besides the floor surface. They may also be put underneath the seat of a vehicle to clean up the car itself or perhaps the office. They do not have complex settings buttons and power buttons or handles like the bigger vacuums, therefore, making them less complicated to work with. Emptying them is at the same time easier as you just have to shake the debris off the debris cup or push the empty button.
Suction power— As opposed to public opinion, these devices have maximum suction power and also could be employed to clean most dirt. In case the vacuum cleaner comes with the wet/dry features, it ends up being much more efficient in cleaning up debris. These attributes make things easier for them to grab pet hairs, dirt and food spills.
Budget-friendly— Many small lightweight vacuums can certainly not measure up to the bigger upright vacuums in regards to price. They are definitely more affordable and cheaper and also can even be purchased by students for cleaning up their bedrooms.
Power saving— The majority of these vacs use standard rechargeable batteries that can easily last between 5 min to thirty minutes before recharging. This is actually effective in regards to saving on power thus reduces your electricity costs. This additionally makes perfect for cleaning up small messes as well as carrying out small tasks.
Below you will find a list of the best lightweight vacuum cleaners we have found.
BEST LIGHTWEIGHT VACUUMS BRIEF TABLE
|Bissell 9595A CleanView Bagless||25 Foot power cord||15 lbs.|
|Eureka NES210 Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel||18 Foot power cord||4 lbs.|
|Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Corded Bagless HV302||30 Foot power cord||7.6 lbs.|
|Dyson Cyclone V10||Cordless||5.7 lbs.|
|Oreck Commercial XL Commercial XL2100RHS||35 Foot power cord||8.2 lbs.|
|Eureka NEN110A Whirlwind||16 Foot power cord|
|Dyson V7 Car+Boat Cord-Free Handheld Vacuum Cleaner||Cordless|
|ILIFE A6 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner||Cordless|
Automatically Docks and Recharges
Let’s review each one of them.
BEST VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY – Bissell 9595A CleanView Bagless
The Bissell CleanView One Pass is actually an upright vacuum that performs a good job of cleaning up floor surfaces. This is definitely a really budget-friendly vacuum cleaner that is efficient at cleaning pet hair and also comes with suction control for cleaning different kinds of surfaces. It’s a great equipment for pet owners.
- Budget friendly. Low price along with a good quality similar to higher end vacuum cleaners.
- Outstanding suction power (hidden dirt, pet hair, dust …).
- Quick and easy to empty, no added cost for disposable bags.
- Upright style makes it simple to store without having to take a lot of space.
- Reduced noise levels. Appropriate for a household or apartments with kids.
- Exceptional after-service.
- 2 yr. warranty.
- Regardless of not coming with the swivel motion, it really doesn’t lack in mobility and speed and really should not weaken the cleaning task.
- The rotating brush simply cannot be shut off.
- Not appropriate for hardwood floor surfaces because of the brush being simply constantly on. Customers mention that larger dirt particles might fly off at a very fast speed and then spread around making the clean-up job ineffective.
- The belt which spins the brush would certainly in some cases slip off following a lengthier course of use
- The hose is too short to clean up higher ceiling areas.
|Bissell 9595A CleanView Bagless Vacuum with OnePass||12,387 Reviews||Check Price|
PERFECT FOR LIVING SPACES OF ANY SIZE – Eureka NES210 Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel
The Eureka Blaze 3-in-1 Vacuum is certainly a new take on a traditional stick vacuum cleaner. While at the same time still extremely lightweight, this gadget functions and moves in ways hardly ever expected from a small vacuum cleaner.
- Very strong suction.
- Compatible for all surface areas.
- 3-in-1 advantage.
- User-friendly and lightweight
- Lengthy power cord.
- Simple to take care of.
- Extraordinary value for your money.
- Not as practical as a cord-less.
- Does not have a motorized brush.
|Eureka Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Lightweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner, Handheld Vacuum Corded, NES210||1,510 Reviews||Check Price|
MOST RELIABLE CORDED STICK VACUUM – Shark Rocket Ultra-Light HV302 Corded Bagless
Searching for a lightweight vacuum cleaner that really feels more just like a handheld yet performs just like an upright? In case your answer is an unquestionable yes, well then the Shark Rocket might be exactly the option for you.
- Very easy to steer: excellent for getting to tight areas, underneath home furniture, and also in-between home appliances.
- Many accessories and add-ons.
- Two-speed suction.
- 30 in. cord.
- Functional: Handheld/Stick.
- 5 yr. warranty.
- Excellent for grabbing pet hair.
- Bagless dirt cup.
- Cleanable filter.
- Very easy to buy exchangeable parts.
- Warranty not ensured: The vacuum cleaner must absolutely be defective to receive reimbursement.
- Small-sized dirt cup.
- Brush does not shut down: If you want to turn off the vacuum cleaner you need to unplug it. This could be unpleasant in some circumstances.
- Unreliable filtering system.
|Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Corded Bagless Vacuum for Carpet and Hard Floor Cleaning with Swivel...||3,181 Reviews||Check Price|
BEST SUCTION CORDLESS VACUUM FOR CARPETS – Dyson Cyclone V10
Dyson’s vacuum cleaners have actually long been industry-leading whenever it concerns performance, design and portability. However, with the new Dyson Cyclone V10 cordless vacuum cleaner, the company has certainly taken its main product back to the drawing board.
- 3 levels of powerful suction.
- Great supplementary tools.
- Wonderful for hard-floors and carpets.
- Sophisticated filtering, allergy as well as asthma friendly.
- Nice container capacity.
- battery run time/ Good.
- Rather pricey.
|Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Lightweight Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner||282 Reviews||Check Price|
BEST FOR DEEP CLEANING WALL TO WALL CARPETS – Oreck Commercial XL Commercial XL2100RHS
Weighing 8 pounds, The Oreck Commercial XL 2100RHS has actually become Oreck’s upright ultralight vacuum cleaner. This unit features a low profile style that lets it lay practically flat, thus making it fantastic for cleaning underneath household furniture without damages. The brushes on the side are actually terrific for picking up dirt and pet hair, particularly all around furniture or baseboards.
- Maneuverable & Lightweight.
- Powerful Brush Roll and Suction.
- Lengthy Power Cord.
- The bagged system helps make dumping much less unpleasant.
- Side brushes perform efficiently on edges and baseboards.
- The Roller Brush is high speed.
- Disposable Top-Fill Internal Bag.
- Cleans wood, tile, laminate, as well as carpet effectively.
- Not appropriate for cleaning up Upholstery.
- Not efficient in cleaning up above the floor surface.
- Belts must be replaced virtually every six months.
- No Swivel Steering.
|Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS 8 Pound Commercial Upright Vacuum||2,454 Reviews||Check Price|
BEST BUDGET-FRIENDLY – Eureka NEN110A Whirlwind
Eureka Whirlwind NEN110A is actually a bagless, corded canister vacuum. It really is a quite budget-friendly, entry level, lightweight vacuum, meant for smaller sized apartments and homes. It is ideal for bare floor surfaces and medium and small-pile carpets, as well as for cleaning high surfaces, too.
- Includes a cyclonic filtering system.
- Features a large dust cup of roughly 2.6 lt.
- It’s small-sized as well as portable.
- Includes extra add-ons for effective rug or carpet cleaning.
- Comes with a 16 ‘ long cord.
- Does not have a HEPA filtering system
|Eureka NEN110A Whirlwind Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner, Lightweight Corded Vacuum for Carpets and...||5,701 Reviews||Check Price|
BEST OF THE BEST HANDHELD VACUUM – Dyson v7 car and boat Cord-Free Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
In case the rear seats of your car are cluttered with pet hair and food crumbs, or perhaps your trunk is actually covered in mulch and dirt, you’ll need to have the very best hand held vacuum out there to handle these messes. Think About the Dyson V7 Car+Boat handheld vacuum cleaner. This cordless car vacuum cleaner is fantastic for cleaning up your car (and home).
- Despite the fact that it’s small-sized, it really provides potent suction to get rid of debris and dirt from crevices and cracks.
- It can easily clean up your home and car.
- Because of its portable size, you can take it anywhere you go.
- It needs to be utilized for spot cleaning rather than much larger cleaning projects.
- It has a short run time and long charge time.
|Dyson V7 Car+Boat Cord-Free Handheld Vacuum Cleaner||303 Reviews||Check Price|
BEST OF THE BEST STYLISH ROBOT VACCUM – ILIFE A6 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
The iLIFE A6 is actually the very first robot vacuum cleaner from the firm that uses the 2nd generation CyclonePower. CyclonePower is simply a 3-stage cleaning system which uses a variety of elements of the iLIFE A6, like the Bladeaway spiral brush, the 2nd generation motor, Roadrover wheels, Dust Box, and Max Mode.
- Low profile style enables it to get underneath a bunch of furniture.
- The new blade model does a really good job.
- Long work time.
- The piano black appearance looks definitely wonderful.
- Still makes use of the identical random navigation like the A4 and the A4S.
- Small-sized dust bin.
Bissell 9595A CleanView Bagless
It’s ranking in the group of “value for money” is definitely an exceptional 9.6 of 10, which makes it the absolute best value out there amongst full upright units. If you examine the pros and cons of the Bissell 9595A CleanView, it is actually very obvious that the unit is extremely reliable to clean your home in an effective way.
Eureka NES210 Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel
Ideal for living areas of every size, the Eureka Blaze 3-in-1 is the home gadget you’ve been certainly waiting for. Although it might not be as highly effective as standard upright units, at the minimum it makes the most ideal supplement to your existing cleaning jobs.
Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Corded Bagless
With its affordable price point as well as above-average rankings, the Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Corded Bagless is certainly a great alternative for someone that needs a trustworthy stick vacuum cleaner and does not require it to be cord-less. Its performance throughout different surface areas and microfiber dust pad benefit people that make use of their vacuum cleaner all throughout their house and would certainly prefer a device that doesn’t consistently require charging.
Dyson Cyclone V10
In case you have a great deal of carpet and have actually been holding back purchasing a cord-less vacuum since they do not seem strong enough, this Dyson Cyclone V10 might be the one which ultimately convinces you. It is strong enough to vacuum a ton of dirt, and it also comes with a fairly large container in which to keep all of it. The Dyson Cyclone V10 is the latest cutting-edge cordless, vacuum cleaner.
Oreck Commercial XL Commercial XL2100RHS
This vacuum cleaner would certainly be fantastic for people searching for a deep cleaning device that will certainly clean their rug or carpets completely. Considering that this unit cleans deep, it is certainly a wonderful tool to have in case your house has wall to wall carpet.
Eureka NEN110A Whirlwind
The Eureka Whirlwind NEN110A is definitely among the less expensive bagless canister vacuum cleaners out there, and it is commonly well received amongst its users, with the majority of them classifying it as an exceptional budget purchase. It features a sturdy style and is in general properly built, though it has a couple of drawbacks. Among one of them being actually the absence of storage space intended for add-ons, indicating you’ll need to keep them somewhere else, and also a fairly very short power cord, restricting its reach, and also the plastic hose being actually too stiff.
Dyson V7 Car+ Boat Cord-Free Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
This vacuum cleaner is definitely extraordinary at cleaning every single type of mess. In addition to that, this cord-less unit comes with one of the greatest runtimes of the whole group, all while at the same time being remarkably practical to use as well as making it very easy to clean up even the very most tough places of your house. In case you are actually on the search for the most ideal hand held vacuum cleaner, the V7 must absolutely be your first pick.
ILIFE A6 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
The iLIFE A6 is a solid competitor for the name of the very best robot vacuum cleaner at its price point. It provides a very complete cleaning using its enhanced engine and improved suction potential. It comes with scheduling characteristics as well as auto recharging, and that lets you clean up your home whilst you are elsewhere. It operates for a strong 160 hrs max on a single charge. It looks truly stunning too. It is just one of those robot units that you would certainly not mind guests seeing all-around your living-room.