Vacuuming your office or home is definitely the primary way to always keep these spaces looking well-maintained, it is actually also the very best way to get most of the dirt as well as small debris removed from carpets and rugs. Having a vacuum cleaner is frequently taken for overlooked, however, which kind of vacuum cleaner must you buy? The best backpack vacuum cleaner is actually for many individuals an ideal solution whenever it comes to cleaning large size areas.
Table of Contents
- 1 Why Backpack Vacuum Cleaners Are So Popular
- 2 Advantages Of Backpack Vacuums
- 3 Disadvantages Of Backpack Vacuums
- 4 Backpack Vacuum Cleaners Buying Tips
- 5 Best Backpack Vacuum Cleaner Picks
- 5.1 BEST OF BEST – PROTEAM SUPER COACHVAC BACKPACK VACUUM – HEPA MEDIA FILTRATION FOR LOW-PILE CARPETS AND ALSO HARD FLOORS – COMMERCIAL
- 5.2 Another Quality Backpack Vacuum – Proteam Provac Fs 6 – Hepa Media Filtration – Commercial
- 5.3 Best Value – Atrix – Vacbp1 Hepa Backpack Vacuum – Residential and Commercial
- 5.4 Best Lightweight Backpack Vacuum – Hoover Commercial C2401
- 5.5 Best Quiet Backpack Vacuum– Lightweight Sanitaire Eursc412b – Residential and Commercial
- 6 CONCLUSION
Why Backpack Vacuum Cleaners Are So Popular
- A backpack vacuum cleaner is equally as simple to store as all other vacuum cleaners, yet is a lot more practical whenever it comes to getting it up the stairways.
- More convenient to use for larger sized houses as well as big office spaces since you are actually much less limited, can certainly move a lot more freely and vacuum quicker than using a ‘standard’ vacuum cleaner.
- Easy ability to move is accomplished with a backpack vacuum cleaner, no making an effort to turn an upright vacuum cleaner or pulling a cylinder after you. You get more flexibility to move where and how you wish to.
- Backpack vacuum cleaners are still simply perfect for small apartments when in use they take up no more room than the person using it.
Just want to use a compact and regular vacuum for your house? Following Reviews and Buying Guides may help you:
Advantages Of Backpack Vacuums
- You can easily stand upright with the vacuum cleaner’s weight equally distributed when vacuuming.
- Backpack vacuum cleaners offer a greater reach for above floor surface cleaning, are definitely highly portable, and also make it much easier to move into tough areas and all-around obstacles.
- Most backpack vacuum cleaners are actually made for commercial use and thus will have a performance and efficiency advantage over typical uprights and canisters.
- You normally don’t need to empty a backpack vacuum cleaner as frequently thanks to their filtering and efficiency.
- Top backpack vacuum cleaners make use of HEPA filtering technology to always keep the air clean.
- Made for commercial use, backpack vacuum cleaners will usually be a lot more long-lasting and have a much longer reliable life.
- They at the same time have a lot fewer moving parts since they have no wheels or even other mechanics related with pushing or pulling them.
Disadvantages Of Backpack Vacuums
- They will typically have far fewer of the functions you could be trying to find in an upright or canister vacuum.
- Generally, they cost much more than canisters or uprights.
- They can be much better fit for commercial use than for household cleaning.
Backpack Vacuum Cleaners Buying Tips
These are a few things you need to consider when choosing a backpack vacuum cleaner:
- The weight of the vacuum. This is actually quite crucial since you will certainly be carrying it all around regularly.
- The overall length of the power cord. Since these are actually commercial vacuum cleaners the length of the power cord is typically quite reasonable.
- The length of the vacuum cleaner tube. This one is especially crucial in the event that you are rather tall.
- The included attachments. Even though the majority of the backpack vacuum cleaners come with a full variety of add-ons, it deserves checking before you actually purchase.
- Suction power is essential, however, how do you gauge suction power? There are definitely many specs you can check out like amps, watts, etc.
- Reliable filters will certainly keep you from needing to empty the container as frequently.
- Harness design and construction. Not every harness is created equal. Search for a harness which is properly padded and also very well designed to keep the vacuum cleaner balanced with regards to your back.
Furthermore, keep in mind that backpack vacuum cleaners are actually not wet/dry vacs or shop vacuums. They may well look rugged and also most are generally shaped just like a canister, yet they are certainly for dry work exclusively.
Best Backpack Vacuum Cleaner Picks
BEST OF BEST – PROTEAM SUPER COACHVAC BACKPACK VACUUM – HEPA MEDIA FILTRATION FOR LOW-PILE CARPETS AND ALSO HARD FLOORS – COMMERCIAL
This simple-yet fantastic backpack vacuum created by ProTeam comes with the absolute best in attachments, features, and also raw power to perform best in any type of business environment. The high price and also minimal add-ons for the home restrict this equipment to commercial settings only, however in case you have a large room and also lots to clean up within a very short period of time, the Super CoachVac could be your absolute best choice on our list.
- 4-level state-of-the-art filtering using HEPA.
- Low 66dB running volume.
- Add-ons: Crevice tool, Upholstery tool, Cover Multi-Surface Floor surface tool, telescoping wands.
- Warranty: Life-time for molded parts, 3-year limited for labor, motor, and also other parts.
- 50-foot long power cord for easy cleaning large-size spaces.
- Multi-surface cleaning.
- The vacuum weighs 11lbs. therefore rather light and also convenient.
- Full bag meter for keeping an eye on dirt level.
- Automatic power cord rewind.
- Really pricey.
- Created for commercial duties.
|ProTeam Backpack Vacuums, Super CoachVac Commercial Backpack Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA Media...||397 Reviews||Check Price|
Another Quality Backpack Vacuum – Proteam Provac Fs 6 – Hepa Media Filtration – Commercial
The NEW ProVac FS 6 is actually made particularly to overcome the requirements of the hospitality and also food-service industry. The device is practically unbreakable – without any belts, brushes or beater bars. The ProVac FS 6 expands to any type of food-service demanding task.
The ProTeam FS 6 is really a fantastic option for anyone searching for top quality backpack vacuums. It features all the standard power you really want in addition to the convenience of lengthy extension cords and also very little weight to slow you down. In case you’re trying to find a first-rate vacuum cleaner backpack unit, the ProTeam has you covered. Here’s a list of several of the excellent features and also a few negative features too.
- Efficient – Regardless if you are actually cleaning large or small areas, carpet or hard surfaces, low or high surfaces, this particular backpack vacuum cleaner saves time as well as effort.
- Light-weight – Weighing just 11.6 lbs., it is definitely half of the weight of a standard upright vacuum cleaner and also the featured 2-piece wand weights no more than 3.5 lbs.
- Keep Cooler – Open weave harness lets any type of heat to dissipate.
- Greatly Improve Cleanliness – Clean up much faster and also better than an upright or a broom and also gets rid of dust rather than pushing it right into the corners.
- Performance – High-powered engine and the only design instantly grabs napkins, food scraps as well as large size dirt.
- Outstanding ranking on Amazon
- Multi surface area cleaner (carpet/ hardwood/ etc.).
- Weighs no more than 12 pounds.
- Toolbelt to hold add-ons.
- HEPA filtering.
- Not budget friendly.
- Not good concerning pet hair in carpets.
|ProTeam Backpack Vacuums, ProVac FS 6 Commercial Backpack Vacuum with HEPA Media Filtration and...||165 Reviews||Check Price|
Note: The difference between the ProTeam Super CoachVac Backpack Vacuum and the ProVac FS 6 is mainly that the CoachVac is intended for high-traffic areas. including schools, universities, and college campuses and the ProVac FS 6 is designed specifically to fulfil the needs of the food-service as well as hospitality industry.
Best Value – Atrix – Vacbp1 Hepa Backpack Vacuum – Residential and Commercial
The Atrix VACBP1 HEPA Backpack Vacuum cleaner is really made to be employed for those large projects, big curtains and air vents for instance, and also as even more of a commercial version for the cleanup of large areas such as schools and offices. This vacuum cleaner features HEPA filtering system– 4 stage with 3-quart capacity– and guarantees to be multi operational since the vacuum may be switched to a blower for additional outdoor jobs?
- Ergonomic Vacuum Cleaner – This backpack vacuum cleaner weighs only 10.3 pounds and measuring of 12 in x 9 in x 20 in. The ideal size to actually move all around effortlessly when vacuuming. Conveniently convert to left or right hand.
- Residential Or Commercial Jobs – The potent vacuum cleaner as well as backpack blower performs for both commercial and residential purposes. Use the light-weight backpack vacuum cleaner for hospitals, hotels, janitors, schools, warehouses, offices, ceilings, stairs, entryways, blinds, drapes, as well as tough to get corners.
- HEPA Filtration – An 8-Qt HEPA filter safely and securely catches debris. Developed to practically remove the possibility of exhausting unsafe bacteria at the time of vacuuming.
- Loaded With Add-ons For Virtually Any Task – Some of the contents that are included are: 6′ hose, blower adapter, 22 inches – 37 inches extension wand, furniture nozzle, round brush, crevice tool, floor brush, extension cord strain relief, shakeout bag, HEPA bag, exhaust and pre-motor filter set, as well as a set of filter and hose plugs.
- 1400 Watt Powerful Vacuum – The vacuum features an output of 106 cubic foot per minute. This may be conveniently switched to not just a vacuum cleaner but also to a blower that comes with a kit of three blower nozzles. It weighs just 10 lbs.
- The suction on the vacuum cleaner is actually so powerful that it appears to be to adhere to the hardwood floor surfaces.
- The price was actually low but still it does the job like a champion.
- It is really very simple to carry around on your back. Feels a lot better than pulling a canister when cleaning up.
- The vacuum comes with an excellent smooth floor add-on that could be used in the majority of areas in your home.
- It performs a wonderful job in grabbing pet hairs as well as fallen long hair from people.
- The backpack belts all of a sudden come out of their clip from time to time.
- The bottom part becomes hot which leads to excessive sweating at the lower back.
- Troublesome to use in smaller sized areas since it can make marks on the wall surfaces.
|Atrix - VACBP1 HEPA Backpack Vacuum Corded 8 Quart HEPA Bag 4 Level Filtration Attachments||454 Reviews||Check Price|
Best Lightweight Backpack Vacuum – Hoover Commercial C2401
The Hoover C2401 backpack vacuum cleaner receives pretty good consumer reviews and ratings. Many think that its reliable style decreases cleaning time and also that the equipment is like a utility vehicle. It is also regarded by most people to be rather pleasant to use. It features a HEPA filtering system and also stands out on bare floor surfaces, yet is not especially great on carpet and rugs (no brushroll). Additionally, the device includes a reusable bag however this needs constant emptying and cleaning.
- 120 Motor Volts, 8.5 Amps.
- 2 lbs.
- 48 ft. power cord length.
- 57 in Handle Length.
- 1 1/2 in Hose Diameter.
- Extra-long 3-wire Easy Change cord.
- 4 quarts storage capacity of debris and dust.
- Hypercone filter made with HEPA media.
- Chiropractor-designed harness.
- Silent operation with 66 dB rating.
- Cleaning add-on pack.
- Fantastic on hardwood floor surfaces.
- HEPA filtering.
- Lengthy power cord.
- Comes with cloth dust bag however you can use non reusable bags.
- Not too great on carpet.
- Add-ons are not excellent quality.
- Reusable bag is unpleasant to empty/clean.
- Reference book isn’t very useful.
|Hoover Commercial Lightweight Backpack Vacuum, C2401,Black||859 Reviews||Check Price|
Best Quiet Backpack Vacuum– Lightweight Sanitaire Eursc412b – Residential and Commercial
The Sanitaire EURSC412B is actually a very simple backpack vacuum yet features an exceptional build quality. With a tank-like canister on your back and also a hip belt holding the normal accessories near you, the Quiet Clean might very quickly turn any sanitation professional into a talking, walking cleaning device. The canister does come at the expense of some weight, and also with 50 feet of power cord reach the 6-quart capacity does make us a little bit concerned about needing to continuously replace bags.
- Powerful 1200 Watt High Performance Motor.
- 120 CFM motor.
- Light-weight style with ergonomic harness.
- HEPA Filtering.
- Fulfills CRI Green Label Approved.
- Fulfills LEED Demands.
- Ideal for cleaning hard-to-reach spots.
- 1 1/2- in cleaning add-ons with aluminum wands.
- 12-inch Cleaning Path.
- 0 Dry qts Dirt Capacity.
- Removable 50-foot power cord.
- UL listed for commercial use.
- Disposable paper dust bags.
- Strong canister quality.
- Hip belt useful for carrying accessories.
- Exceptional hose quality.
- Great suction power.
- Doubtful certification and filtration.
- Thin accessories.
- Very small capacity.
- Rather heavy.
|Sanitaire EURSC412B Quiet Clean Backpack Lightweight Vacuum, 8.5 Amps Power, 21" Length x 10-1/2"...||78 Reviews||Check Price|
Just like any vacuum cleaner, the most ideal backpack vacuum is definitely going to be determined by your particular scenario. In case you’re not sure of whether you’ll be making use of your new investment within a residential or a commercial environment, the Hoover Commercial Lightweight as well as the Sanitaire Quiet Clean are actually both well worth taking into consideration. The budget and also carpet-friendly Atrix HEPA backpack vacuum cleaner will be your best choice for a home, and then the ProTeam Super CoachVac as well as ProVac FS 6 are the best choice for commercial purposes.